I Am Such a Loser
It's true. I haven't written in an atrociously long time, and I apologize. I guess there hasn't been much to write about recently. School has been good. We had about 16 kids absent for seven days in Panama at Hacia Democracy, an activity similar to model UN. So they came back this Thursday, and then next week is testing so we only see our kids three times next week and for shortened periods, and then we have spring break. Wow. And after spring break, we're almost halfway through the last nine weeks and then just like that, my first year will be over. It continues to be very hot in Nicaragua, but I've been going to the pool again to cool down and to try and swim laps. I'm not very good yet, but the exercise is really good for me. (Sometimes it's just too hot to play tennis.) Jason has been working on lots of grants, which is a great area to have experience in. Other than that, we just spent the morning deep-cleaning our apartment and washing clothes. Not much to say, but I thought I'd update the blog.

2 Comments:
I don't think you're a loser. :)
Esp. since I get on your blog once every 4 months or so, and read everything there. Terrible. But I wanted to point out that, for the first time today, I have considered joining myspace, so I can be like Jess.
:) Rachie-Spam
Hi Jess! Hope you get my comment! You guys are awesome! I enjoy reading your journals! Take Care! Hopefully will see you in Oct!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home