Wednesday, September 14, 2005

lightning fast

I'm excited because no one else is at the school on the net and the connection is super fast! Woo-hoo! It's the INdependence Day holidays, so we're off from school for the next few days, which is great! Yesterday we had a "festival" and the teachers all danced. Our costumes came complete with sequined tops, yellow featehr fans, and bright purple, velvt hats complete with quite a few plumes. I'll have to get people the picture, because it's pretty funny. (Right now I'm blocked from being able to add pictures to this blog.) And yes, it has a new look! I hope you like it.

The other thing I would like to do is say a specific hello to my Nanny and Papal and Happy - I LOVE YOU and miss you and you are wonderful! Things are really good here, even with the power going out sporadically!

Other than that, not too much going on. I am currently reading War and Peace (very good so far) and have been listening to all sorts of things, but was listening to Lewis this morning. (That is one thing I like about MySpace - you can post what your listening to and reading.) HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, the new look is cool! But could you increase the font size just a tad for us old folks?

Hope the electricity issue is getting better, or at least that you are learning to adapt to it. When its on, try to fill some containers with extra water!

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home